Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Recommend Use of Speech Recognition, Not Derivative Software For Online Articles

It seems there is several stress out there for online article marketers to keep up the volume of incoming articles to complete in their various niches. regarding to this fact a lot of have decided to use tools to better help them. Some use templates, in fact I'd say 40% of the article marketing people online do. Some try to use PLR articles which they try to modify. other people use attempt to use derivative software, after buying articles from ghostwriters.

But the only tool, I can recommend to you, to help speed up your online writing is speech recognition software. Please try that before you resort to cheating with PLR garbage or derivative software which "spins" article sentences and paragraphs. Look, you are able to do quite a bit of work with voice software and you'll find it is able to increase your speed by two-thirds. Indeed, I have written eBooks in 72-hours from embark on to finish, including formatting and editing.


You know it's really easy to write about things you know about, and even easier to talk them into the computer. I suppose if it was a topic that I was not totally familiar with it would have taken me longer to write such articles whether I was using speech recognition or doing it the old fashioned manner by pounding on those plastic keys, which I do often enough.

a lot of people consider my 19,350 online articles and say, he have to be using ghostwriters, PLR, or derivative software, no, none of that, although I use speech recognition on about one-third of my articles. Remember, I've had several practice writing; I won't use ghostwriters, PLR, computer derivative, I just think that is cheating. I hope you will please look at all this, do not cheat, use voice software, because it is nonetheless you, only you get to safe your hands and fingers from future carpal tunnel.

No comments: